Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And the Winner Is . . . ta dah . . .


. . . Judy B.!

Congratulations, Judy! I’m assuming you want the print edition of Northkill, but if you’d prefer the ebook version, that’s available too. For the former I’ll need your mailing address, and for the latter I’ll need to know whether you want Kindle or Nook format and the email addy associated with your account. Please email me at jmhochstetler [at] msn [dot] com.

Thank you, everyone, for sharing why this story interests you and for entering the drawing! For those who didn’t win, be sure to stop by our Tea Party this Friday on the Colonial Quills blog, where we’ll be offering drawings for Northkill and for MaryLu Tyndall’s latest release, not to mention a few other goodies. The previous post, below, also has links to some other drawings, and I may offer another on this blog later in the month too, so check back from time to time and on my Facebook page for details.

No comments: