Friday, February 21, 2014

Northkill Now In Stock!

We just picked up our Northkill stock from the shipper this morning, and the books are all safely stowed here at the office now. This book is absolutely beautiful! These were printed by Pollock Printing, our favorite shipper in Nashville, Tennessee, and as usual I’m delighted with how they turned out. I just love this cover, and the quality of the interior printing is excellent too.

Now that stock is on hand, I’ve been busy all afternoon packing and invoicing individual and small bookstore orders and hauling them to UPS and the post office. Whew! You don’t realize until you do it how much time and effort processing shipments takes. But it’s really exciting to see this title finally going out the door.

If you have any difficulty getting a copy of Northkill, please contact me. You’ll find my contact information on the Contact Me page.

No comments: